Secret behind Nitya Menon's lovely expressions


Lovely beauty Nitya Menon is known for her beautiful expressions and breathtaking natural action. Many wondered how Nitya could express her self so beautifully in romantic angles.


 Nitya Menon in her interaction with scribes revealed the secret behind her natural performances and lovely romantic expressions. She said “I'm often asked how I portray the roles I play so convincingly and express so much through my eyes. Quite frankly , I don't know how to explain any of that. I guess it's who I am as a person that I radiate through my eyes. I draw inspiration from every thing I've seen and been through. My life has been my biggest teacher.“


 She went on to add "I fell in love when I was 18. That's probably why I know what it is like to be in love and I can express it better than most actors,“ Nitya however refused to name the person. She ended the topic saying “Let's not get into all that. It happened a long time ago when I was in college. I'm single and happy right now (laughs).



0 comments:

Post a Comment