” I love Telugu Audiences more “, says Nitya Menon

Bubbly Girl Nitya Menon is one of those actresses, who is accepted by all the southern industries though she comes from Kerala.She has great fan following in Telugu,Tamil and Kannada apart from Malayalam. After the movies like Ala Modalaindi, Ishq, Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde and Mallee Mallee Idi Rani Roju etc, she became a more dear one to Telugu audiences.

Currently, this bubbly girl is going to romance with NTR in Janatha Garage. Recently, in an interview, she opened up how deeply she was touched by the Telugu audiences. ” Actually, I never interact with media in Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada but when it comes to Telugu, I love these people. They owned and accepted me as their girl “, she said.

She is very much surprised with the love that was shown on her. She added, ” Telugu Audiences bless me always. I took the award for GJG just because of the people here voted for me. Usually, I wouldn’t have gone but I had gone to take as I felt them very close to my heart.” She also pronounced that she liked to interact with Media in Telugu as she wanted to be more seen to her fans and audiences. ” My friends keep on asking me why I am not in twitter and Facebook. So, once in a while I would like to chat with them all “, the talented beauty smiles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment